Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cindy made me do it.


Is it shame or peer pressure? You be the judge.

A few months ago I cooked up this blog for two reasons. One, to publish that awesome picture of me and my daughter cleaning the bathroom, and two, I just wanted to see if i would write anything. So I did, and then I didn't.

So I got word today that my girlfriend Cindy has started a blog, http://lilcindylouwho.wordpress.com/ , and actually plans to write to it. (To it? On it? How does that work with a blog anyway?) So I am now going to begin using this thing to tell you people all about it, whatever it is, and you have Cindy to thank for that.

love
chris

3 comments:

  1. i thought i was your girlfriend?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to inspire you to blog rather than the usual stuff I inspire you to do!

    ReplyDelete