Monday, June 7, 2010

!Weekend Update!

I try to learn a new thing every day. especially if I can find out new things about myself. I am a total mystery to myself, so revelations come often enough, but it's always exciting. Like finding money in your pocket; it was yours anyway, but your still excited to find it!

Friday:  I spent the day playing in a charity golf event out in PA with three guys I sort of work with.  I used to try to play golf more before I ran out of time and money.  I was never any good at golf, it's too hard, you have to work too hard to get better, and eighteen holes of golf is easily nine holes too many for me.  After five hours in the ninety-plus degree heat chasing, or outright abandoning golf balls in the wilds of Pennsylvania I figured it out.  I really don't like golf.

Saturday:  If you want to hear about what happened at the party you left early, follow me. If you want to be a part of the story people tell about the party you are attending, stay close to Cindy and Dave. I never get to participate in the manhunt for missing guests. I think I would excel at finding missing party goers, but i always leave before I get the chance.

Sunday:  I learned that I never want to learn anything on Sunday. 

I can't wait to see what I learn today.  So far, not much.

1 comment:

  1. I learned i love when someone falls asleep in the woods at a party.

    ReplyDelete