Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Verdict In: C-Woww approved!

That's right, I Jersey-Shored my daughters name.  Deal with it.  Actually my buddy Jimmy cooked up C-Woww for the chicken, and I think it works.  But back to what this is really all about, things that I think.

The Vibram FiveFingers are a big winner.   First any foremost, they are cool.  If you like the way they look, even better.  If you think they are hideously ugly, you are just behind the curve on what's awesome, and that's ok too! That's why you are here reading this.

Anyway, these shoes do require a 'getting used to' period.  There is some paperwork that comes with them that suggest taking it easy in the beginning so your feet can get used to working the way the are designed to.  After that, it really is just like walking around barefoot. And if that's your thing, these kicks are for you!

Now if I can just get them back from C-Woww....

No comments:

Post a Comment